Stellar project management is the backbone of a healthy professional services firm. Valuable client relationships, your firm’s reputation and its profitability rest on your ability to skillfully and strategically deliver your best work.
With decades of detailed client interviews under our belt, Friedman & Partners knows what your clients value. We’ll show you how to consistently deliver it.
Our project management training expands the knowledge and capacity of project managers and technical professionals at all levels, giving them must-have skills to enhance client service, maximize project profitability and become key contributors to your firm.
Project Management 101
What makes a good project manager? Master the skills and strategies that translate to happy clients, including:
- How your client defines and perceives value, as an individual and an organization
- Effective client communications, from progress reporting to proactive check-ins
- Critical questions to ask during the project delivery process
- Negotiating change orders, asking for more money and the art of making the ask
Project Management 201
Take your project management skills to the next level with advanced training for seasoned PMs. We’ll explore challenging project management scenarios and how to address them, financial management, fine-tuning your delivery process and more.
- Building blocks for a financially successful project, from developing a realistic scope and fee, risk management and getting paid on time
- 4 ways to impact project profitability and improve cash flow
- Why you must anticipate your clients’ questions and how to do it
- Strategies for anticipating scope changes and proactively addressing them
Next-Level Project Delivery
Transform your project delivery process into a seamless component of your business development efforts. We’ll share proven strategies for building strategic client relationships and restructuring your project delivery process to bring in more work.
- How to use win debriefs to calibrate the project delivery process, focus on the client’s priorities and exceed expectations
- Project kickoffs and closeouts: who should be there and key topics to address
- How – and why – to build a continuous feedback loop into your delivery process
- Strategies for developing deeper relationships and better understanding your client’s business
- Packaging your observations into trusted recommendations to win follow-on work
To help you maximize your training investment, we’re happy to customize content to your unique clientele, projects, and processes. We can also incorporate individual coaching where needed. Call us to discuss your needs.