Rich’s deep knowledge of the A/E/C and environmental consulting industry and his congenial, down-to-earth communication style have made him a sought-after speaker and panel moderator.
He has delivered well-received talks to the industry’s top professional organizations as well as their local chapters and other A/E/C and environmental consulting conferences and venues.
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) of Massachusetts
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- New Brunswick Environmental Industry Association (NBEIA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Strategic Market Planning
- Public Relations and Positioning
- Social Media
- Sustaining Firm Growth
- Talent Acquisition
- Value: The A/E/C Industry’s Biggest Blind Spot?
- Leveraging Client/Prospect Feedback for Organizational Improvement
- Client Research: Debunking Myths and Maximizing ROI
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Landing Your Next Strategic Hire
- Creating a High-Performing Marketing & Business Development Organization
- Institutionalizing a Business Development Culture: What Future Leaders Need to Know
- Maximizing Your Business Development Return-on-Investment
- Cutting Through the Hype of Social Media – Where is the Business Development ROI?
- Unleashing the Power of LinkedIn
Rich Friedman also conducts 90-minute, half-day or full-day workshops on these topics.